1. Place Group 1 in a clean bowl and whisk until thoroughly blended.
2. Allow to stand for 10−15 minutes to ensure complete hydration.
3. Spread a thin layer on a pre-baked SWEETPASTE sheet.
4. Separately mix Group 2 on 2nd speed for 3 minutes and pipe with a size 13 star tube diagonally
across the PETTINA APRICOT MIX leaving a 5 mm gap between each strip of PETTINA KOKOMIX.
5. Then pipe the remaining PETTINA APRICOT MIX into 5 mm gap.
6. Oven temperature 180°C until the PETTINA KOKOMIX is a golden brown.
Yield: The above recipe is suitable for one standard baking tray. The PETTINA APRICOT MIX can be made up in advance and used as required.