1. Place Group 1 in mixing bowl and whisk for 2-3 minutes on 2nd speed to rub butter through dry
2. DO NOT FORM A PASTE.
3. Add half of Group 2 to mixing bowl and whisk for 1 minute on low speed.
4. Scrape down.
5. Add the balance of Group 2.
6. Whisk for 5 minutes on top speed, then for 2 minutes on 2nd speed.
7. During the last few seconds of mixing, add Group 3.
8. Finish folding Group 3 by hand.
9. Oven temperature 190°C.
10. To finish, ripple coffee icing over bar.
Yield: Add chocolate shavings on either side of pecan nut.