1. Cream sugar and BAKELS CAKE MARGARINE together using 1st gear in Hobart 20-qrt. Bowl.
2. Use beater attachment.
3. Combine water and eggs, add slowly to Group 1, beating after each incorporation.
4. Sift Group 3 together and add to mixture.
5. Mix on speed 2 of Hobart for 5 minutes.
6. Slowly add Group 4 on 1st gear.
7. Beat for 2 minutes on medium gear.
8. Scale as desired and bake at 180°C.
Yield: This recipe is ideal for blocks, bars, sheets and cup cakes. APITO FLAVOURING PASTE may be added as required.