1. Remove crusts from bread, soak in water for 4 hours and squeeze out surplus water before using.
2. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl.
3. Blend together on low speed.
4. Scrape down.
5. Adjust final consistency by adding extra water or some additional breadcrumbs.
6. Pipe filling onto pre-cut strips of ¾ BAKELS PUFF PASTRY.
7. Wet side of pastry, fold over and seal.
8. Cut into 120 mm for sausage rolls or 70 mm for party sausage rolls.
9. Wash with Bakels SUPER GLOSSY Recipe.
10. Oven temperature 230°C.