1. Place all ingredients in mixing bowl.
2. Mix on slow speed for 2 minutes.
3. Mix for approximately 6−8 minutes on fast speed until welldeveloped.
4. Finished Dough Temperature 27−30°C.
5. Allow dough to recover for 10 minutes.
6. Divide and scale.
7. Allow dough to recover for 10 minutes.
8. Mould into required bread varieties.
9. Proof for approximately 45−60 minutes.
10. Bake at 220°C for 25 minutes.
A basic white bread and rolls improver for ‘no-time’ and fermented dough.
A basic white bread and rolls – Using Bakels Extra 1% Improver
Vegetable shortening containing emulsifiers for bread and rolls.
Basic White Bread and Rolls – Using Quantum CL 1000 Improver