1. Pre-heat oven to 240°C with steam on.
2. Place group 1 into a spiral mixer.
3. Mix for 7 minutes on speed 1 and then 25 minutes on speed 3 until dough is fully developed (dough
4. Rest in oiled & covered container for 60 minutes.
5. Divide dough into 100g and mould into round rolls.
6. Dust heavily with rye flour and place on flat trays.
7. Dry prove for 40-45 minutes until fully proved.
8. Flip rolls over and put two dough pieces together.
9. Place dough in the oven and reduce the temperature to 210°C.
10. Bake for 30-35 minutes (vent after 15 minutes).