1. Place ingredients in mixing bowl.
2. Mix for approximately 8-9 minutes until well developed.
3. Finished dough temperature 28-30°C.
4. Rest dough on bench for 30 minutes.
5. Scale and mould.
6. Rest for a further 15 minutes or until dough pieces are relaxed.
7. Shape as desired.
8. Dock with fingers splashed with olive oil and top with desired toppings. Eg. garlic, sundried tomato,
basil, black olives, herbs, feta, pizza sauce or any desired combination.
9. Proof outside prover for 15-20 minutes. Bake at 220°C until lightly baked.
10. Spray the tops with olive oil upon exiting oven.
A basic white bread and rolls improver for ‘no-time’ and fermented dough.
A basic white bread and rolls – Using Bakels Extra 1% Improver
Vegetable shortening containing emulsifiers for bread and rolls.
Basic White Bread and Rolls – Using Quantum CL 1000 Improver