1. Place all ingredients in the mixing bowl.
2. Mix on slow speed for 2 minutes.
3. Mix for approximately 5−7 minutes on fast speed until welldeveloped.
4. Finished dough temperature 27−30°C.
5. Allow dough to recover for 10 minutes. Divide and scale.
6. Mould into required bread varieties.
7. Proof for approximately 45−60 minutes.
8. Bake at 230°C for 30 minutes.
Yield: When using compressed yeast use 750 grams (3 times that of Instant Active Dried Yeast)
A basic white bread and rolls improver for ‘no-time’ and fermented dough.
A basic white bread and rolls – Using Bakels Extra 1% Improver
Vegetable shortening containing emulsifiers for bread and rolls.
Basic White Bread and Rolls – Using Quantum CL 1000 Improver