1. Pre-heat oven to 240°C with steam on.
2. Place group 1 into a spiral mixer.
3. Mix for 7 minutes on speed 1 and then 7 minutes on speed 3 until dough is fully developed (dough
4. temp. 24-26°C).
5. Add group 2 to developed dough and mix for a further 1-2 minutes on speed 2.
6. Rest in oiled & covered container for 60 minutes.
7. Divide dough into 500g pieces and mould into a round cob. Make a hole on the top of the cob and
place a small roll in this hole.
8. Place dough on flat trays and dry prove for 40-45 minutes until fully proved.
9. Dust dough surface with rye flour.
10. Place dough in the oven and reduce the temperature to 215°C.
11. Bake for 40-45 minutes (vent after 15 minutes).