1. Pre-heat oven to 230°C with steam on.
2. Place all ingredients into a spiral mixer (calculate dough temperature).
3. Mix for 7 minutes on speed 1 and then 9 minutes on speed 3 until dough is fully developed (dough
4. Rest in oiled & covered container for 60 minutes.
5. Divide dough into 500g pieces and mould into a round cob.
6. Place dough on flat trays and dry prove for 45-60 minutes until fully proved.
7. Dust dough surface lightly with rye flour and cut diagonally across loaf.
8. Place dough in the oven and reduce the temperature to 200°C.
9. Bake for 40-45 minutes (vent after 25 minutes).
Yield: 18 Farmer's Bread loaves scaled at 500g.