1. Pre-heat oven to 240°C with steam off.
2. Place group 1 into a planetary mixer, using a paddle (calculate dough temperature)
3. Mix for 6 minutes on speed 3 until dough is fully developed.
4. Add group 2 and mix for a further 1-2 minutes on speed 1.
5. Rest in oiled & covered container for 60-90 minutes.
6. Divide dough into 120g pieces and mould them into a flat square shape.
7. Place on flat trays and dry prove for 20 minutes until fully proved (place flat tray on top of dough to
keep uniformly flat).
8. Place dough in the oven and reduce the temperature to 210°C
9. Bake for 20-30 minutes (vent after 15 minutes).
Yield: 85 Panini scaled at 120g