1. Pre-heat oven to 230°C with steam on.
2. Place all ingredients into a spiral mixer (calculate dough temperature).
3. Mix for 7 minutes on speed 1 and then 9 minutes on speed 3 until dough is fully developed (dough
4. Rest in oiled & covered container for 60 minutes.
5. Divide dough into 250g pieces and mould into rounded teardrop.
6. Spray dough with water and dip in mixed grain mix.
7. Put 2 x 250g dough pieces together and place on flat trays.
8. Dry prove for 45-60 minutes until fully proved.
9. Cut each piece once on a 45 degree angle.
10. Place dough in the oven and reduce the temperature to 200°C.
11. Bake for 45-50 minutes (vent after 25 minutes).
Yield: 18 Double Mutschli loaves scaled at 500g (2x250g dough pieces)