1. Pre-heat oven to 230°C with steam on.
2. Place all ingredients into a spiral mixer.
3. Mix for 7 minutes on speed 1 and then 9 minutes on speed 3 until dough is fully developed (dough
4. Rest in oiled & covered container for 60 minutes.
5. Divide into 400g pieces and flatten with a rolling pin.
6. Pipe 100g of savoury filling in the middle.
7. Cut 5 times on each side with a scraper, plait and place on flat trays.
8. Sprinkle with desired topping (cheese for savoury or nuts for sweet) and dry prove for 45-60
minutes until fully proved.
9. Place dough in the oven and reduce the temperature to 200°C.
10. Bake for 25-35 minutes (vent after 20 minutes).
Yield: 18 Plaits scaled at 500g