1. Place all dry ingredients and 75% water into a spiral mixer.
2. Mix on slow speed for 6 minutes adding the last of the water slowly.
3. Mix for 20-25 minutes on fast speed or until fully developed.
4. Rest in oiled container for 3-4 hours (covered) at room temperature giving a fold after 2 hours.
5. Place in fridge for 15-18 hours at 6-8°C.
6. Tip onto work bench (do not knock back).
7. Divide into 700 gram pieces.
8. Shape dough piece slightly round to a cob.
9. Place cobs on setter or perforated trays.
10. No proof required.
11. Dust dough surface slightly with Pane Maggia Mix.
12. Make 4 shallow cuts across the loaves.
13. Preheat oven to 240°C, place bread in oven and reduce temperature to 210°C.
14. Steam, bake for 50-60 minutes, open vent after 20 minutes.
Yield: 13 loaves scaled at 700 grams