1. Pre-heat oven to 230°C with the steam on.
2. Place all ingredients into a spiral mixer.
3. Mix for 7 minutes on speed 1 and then 9 minutes on speed 3 until dough is fully developed (dough
4. Rest in oiled & covered container for 60 minutes.
5. Divide dough into 500g and mould into Vienna loaf shape.
6. Sprinkle poppy/sesame seed mix (50/50) on top and place on flat trays.
7. Dry prove for 45-60 minutes until dough is fully proved.
8. Cut 3 times at a 45 degree angle.
9. Place dough in the oven and reduce to 210°C.
10. Bake for 40-45 minutes (vent after 20 minutes).
Yield: 18 Zurich Breads Scaled at 500g.