1. Pre-heat oven to 240°C with steam on.
2. Place group 1 into a spiral mixer.
3. Mix for 7 minutes on speed 1 and then 25 minutes on speed 3 until dough is fully developed (dough
4. Rest in oiled & covered container for 60 minutes.
5. Divide dough into 500g pieces and mould into 20-25cm long, thick rolls with 3 rye flour twists along the
6. Place on flat trays and dry prove for 40-45 minutes until fully proved.
7. Flip dough over on trays, place in the oven and reduce the temperature to 215°C.
8. Bake for 45-50 minutes (vent after 15 minutes).