1. Place eggs and water in mixing bowl.
2. Add the BAKELS GOURMET CHEESECAKE MIX and whisk on top speed for 1 minute.
3. Scrape down and continue whisking for a further 2 minutes.
4. Line 18cm sponge tins with biscuit crumb base.
5. Fill with BAKELS GOURMET CHEESECAKE MIX to within 3 mm of top of the prepared case.
6. Bake at 160°C for approximately 35 minutes.
7. Care should be taken not to over-bake as cheesecake should only be baked until the filling sets.
8. This recipe is sufficient for seven 18 cm cheesecakes.
Cheesecake – Light Texture (Using Bakels Gourmet Cheesecake Mix)