1. Place water in mixing bowl.
2. Add PETTINA CHEESECAKE MIX and whisk on top speed until light, approximately 3 minutes.
3. Press 50 g of BISCUIT CRUMB BASE evenly over the bottom of a 15 cm foil.
4. Fill with 275 g of cheesecake mixture.
5. Smooth off level to the foil top.
6. Chill in refrigerator until firm.
7. This recipe is sufficient for 5 x 15 cm cheesecakes.
Yield: To prepare the biscuit crumb base, simply blend together 1 kg of biscuit crumbs, 15g of cinnamon and 500 g of Cake Margarine.