1. Mix Group 1 together and allow to stand for approximately 1 hour.
2. Line sponge tins with printed paper cases.
3. Cut a plain sponge into 3 portions across.
4. Place 1 portion into the paper liner as the base.
5. Place all ingredients in Group 2 in the machine bowl with the beater.
6. Blend together for 1 minute.
7. Scrape down.
8. Mix on 3rd speed for 5 minutes.
9. Weigh 500 g of cheesecake mix on top of the sponge base and level out.
10. Spread diced cherries on the top.
11. Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes.
12. When baked allow to cool.
13. Brush the top of the cold cheesecake with Apricot Hadeja Flan Gel to form a glazed finish.
Yield: Notes: 1 mix produces 29 cheesecakes, 2 mixes produces 58 cheesecakes.
Cheesecake – Light Texture (Using Bakels Gourmet Cheesecake Mix)