1. As per basic recipe. Place eggs and water in mixing bowl.
2. Add the BAKELS GOURMET CHEESECAKE
3. MIX and whisk on top speed for 1 minute.
4. Scrape down then continue whisking for 2 minutes.
5. Add Group 2 and mix evenly through the mixture on low speed.
6. Spread onto par-baked shortcrust.
7. Bake at 170°C for approximately 35 minutes.
8. Allow to cool then cut into slices.
9. This recipe is sufficient for one standard baking tray.
A cherry flavoured cheesecake
Cheesecake – Light Texture (Using Bakels Gourmet Cheesecake Mix)