1. Place eggs and water in mixing bowl.
2. Add the BAKELS GOURMET CHEESECAKE MIX and whisk for 3 minutes.
3. Scrape down.
4. Continue whisking on top speed for 3 minutes.
5. Line 18 cm sponge tins with sweetpaste.
6. Fill with BAKELS GOURMET CHEESECAKE MIX to within 3 mm of top of the prepared case.
7. Bake at 190°C for approximately 35 minutes.
8. Care should be taken not to over-bake as cheesecake should only be baked until the filling sets.
9. This recipe is sufficient for six 18 cm cheesecakes.
A cherry flavoured cheesecake
Cheesecake – Light Texture (Using Bakels Gourmet Cheesecake Mix)