1. Beat Group 1 until smooth.
2. Heat Group 2 together in a double saucepan.
3. Then add to Group 1 and mix until smooth.
4. Place icing in a saucepan or bain-marie and gently heat to between 40-42°C.
5. Pour over mud cake and allow to set.
6. Decorate to desired finish.
Yield: Notes: If icing is too stiff after heating it can be thinned down with stock simple syrup. The fudge icing can also be left overnight and beaten the next day to make a soft icing. APITO FRUIT FLAVOURING PASTES can be added to both icings for flavour variations.