1. Melt CHOCKEX SUPREME to approximately 40 - 42 °C.
2. Add simple syrup (approximately 35 - 40°C)and stir well until smooth.
3. The desired consistency can be achieved by adjusting the amount of simple syrup used.
4. This coating will set with a good gloss without the brittleness of chocolate.
5. To prepare simple syrup, place 1.2 kg sugar and 1 kg of water into a saucepan and heat together
gently until all the sugar has dissolved. Wash down sides of the pan and remove any scum that rises to
the surface. As the syrup actually boils, remove pan from the heat. Allow the syrup to cool, then store in
a lidded container for use when needed.