1. Pre-heat oven to 235°C with steam on.
2. Place group 1 into a spiral mixer.
3. Mix for 7 minutes on speed 1 and then up to 30 minutes on speed 3 until dough is fully developed
4. Add group 2 to and mix for a further 1-2 minutes on speed 1.
5. Rest in oiled & covered container for 60-90 minutes.
6. Divide dough into 400g pieces and mould into a flat round cob.
7. Place on flat trays and dry prove for 45-60 minutes until fully proved.
8. Using a scraper cut 4 even cuts through the centre of the loaf and sprinkle desired topping (e.g. herb
mix, rock salt or parmesan cheese).
9. Place dough in the oven and reduce the temperature to 210°C.
10. Bake for 25-30 minutes (vent after 20 minutes).
11. After baking brush focaccia with olive oil.
Yield: 25 Focaccias scaled at 400g.