1. Place ingredients in mixing bowl.
2. Mix for approximately 7-8 minutes until well developed.
3. Finished dough temperature 28°C.
4. Rest on bench for 30 minutes.
5. Scale and mould.
6. Rest for a further 15 minutes or until the dough piece is relaxed.
7. Shape dough piece into required shape, e.g. round/square.
8. Prove with steam 40 minutes.
9. Brush with olive oil.
10. Dock with fingertips.
11. Place required fillings on top.
12. Prove a further 15 minutes.
13. Bake with steam 230°C.
14. Brush with olive oil on removing from oven.