1. Place ingredients in mixing bowl.
2. Mix for approximately 8-9 minutes until well developed.
3. Finished dough temperature 28-30°C.
4. Rest dough on bench for 30 minutes.
5. Scale and mould.
6. Rest for a further 15 minutes or until dough pieces are relaxed.
7. Roll out to approximately a large pizza base size.
8. Using a bench scraper, cut dough base in half and in turn each half into 3 triangular pieces.
9. Tray and prove.
10. Dust with flour and bake at 220°C until lightly baked.
A basic white bread and rolls improver for ‘no-time’ and fermented dough.
A basic white bread and rolls – Using Bakels Extra 1% Improver
Vegetable shortening containing emulsifiers for bread and rolls.
Basic White Bread and Rolls – Using Quantum CL 1000 Improver