1. Place all ingredients in mixing bowl of spiral mixer.
2. Mix on slow speed for 2 minutes.
3. Mix for approximately 10 minutes on fast speed.
4. Dough should be well-developed.
5. Finished dough temperature 27-29°C.
6. Rest dough for approximately 5 minutes then sheet dough to a thickness of 10mm.
7. Shake down the final sheeted dough to relieve tension within the dough, hence reducing shrinkage.
8. Place dough on a lightly floured bench and rest dough for 5 minutes.
9. Cut into desired shapes and sizes.
10. Proof donuts at 35°C, 70-80% RH for approximately 30 minutes (until fully proofed).
11. Leave outside at room temperature uncovered for approximately 15 minutes to allow surface
moisture to dry off.
12. Fry donuts at 180-190°C.