1. Place ingredients in mixing bowl.
2. Mix for approximately 8-9 minutes until well developed.
3. Finished dough temperature 28-30°C.
4. Rest dough on bench for 30 minutes.
5. Scale as required, round into a ball and rest.
6. Roll out to the desired size and place bases on a baking tray and dock well.
7. Dry proof for 15-20 minutes.
8. Top with desired toppings and bake at 220°C until the base is baked and toppings have melted and
9. To prepare a par baked pizza base (ready to top and bake), bake base at 220°C for 10-11 minutes but
do not allow the base to colour.