1. Place ingredients in mixing bowl.
2. Using the dough hook, mix for approximately 10-12 minutes until well developed.
3. Finished dough temperature 30°C.
4. Place dough in a well oiled bucket/bowl/drawer (a large rectangular bucket is recommended).
5. Smear or spray top with olive oil and allow to recover for 1 hour.
6. Fold again and allow to recover for 10 minutes.
7. Tip dough onto a generously floured bench.
8. Using a bench scraper, cut Ciabatta bread and rolls into desired size and shape (long rectangles are
recommended for bread and small squares for rolls).
9. Stretch dough piece gently and place on baking trays taking care not to knock back the trapped air
10. Proof outside prover for 20 minutes (moisten with water and sprinkle top of ciabatta with semolina to
give a crusty exterior).
11. Bake 20 minutes at 220°C with 30 seconds steam injection.
12. Drop oven to 200°C and bake for 30 minutes.
13. Take care with bottom heat. If too severe, double tray ciabattas.