1. Pre-heat oven to 230°C with steam on.
2. Place group 1 into a spiral mixer.
3. Mix for 7 minutes on speed 1 and then up to 30 minutes on speed 3 until dough is fully developed
(dough temp. 26°C).
4. Add group 2 to developed dough and mix on speed 1 for 1-2 minutes.
5. Rest in oiled & covered container for 60-90 minutes.
6. Divide dough into 500g (100g for Ciabattina) and mould into round edged rectangle.
7. Heavily dust dough with rye flour and place on flat trays with the seal facing upwards.
8. Dry prove for 45-60 minutes until fully proved.
9. Roll dough piece over (with seal facing the bottom) and gently re-shape.
10. Place dough in the oven and reduce the temperature to 200°C.
11. Bake for 45-50 minutes or 35 minutes for the ciabattina (vent after 25 minutes).
Yield: 20 Ciabattas scaled at 500g Or 102 Ciabattinas scaled at 100g.