1. Place ingredients in mixing bowl.
2. Whisk on top speed for 5 minutes.
3. Deposit onto prepared base.
4. The filling will commence setting approximately 15 minutes after mixing.
5. If a somewhat softer torte is required the PETTINA FOND SUISSE may be reduced accordingly.
Notes: Shortpaste, biscuit crumb mix, sponge or cake may be used as a base for the yoghurt torte.
Fruit may be added as follows: a) Added at commencement of mixing to obtain complete dispersion b)
Folded in at the end of mixing. c) Place on torte base and topped with the filling. d) Arranged on top of
torte and glazed with HADEJA FLAN GEL.
When using fresh whipping cream in the filling, add after the 5 minute whisking and whisk a further 2
minutes. Imitation cream may be used to replace fresh cream.
Fruit juice recovered from fruit may be used in filling, provided it is deducted from the milk, cream or