1. Thoroughly develop the dough for 8-10 minutes using a spiral mixer.
2. Finished dough temperature 28°-30°C.
3. Floor time 10-15 minutes.
4. Divide and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Mould and place in tins and trays.
6. Final proof approximately 45 minutes.
7. Bake at 220°C.
A basic white bread and rolls improver for ‘no-time’ and fermented dough.
A basic white bread and rolls – Using Bakels Extra 1% Improver
Vegetable shortening containing emulsifiers for bread and rolls.
Basic White Bread and Rolls – Using Quantum CL 1000 Improver