1. Pre-heat oven to 235°C with steam on.
2. Place group 1 into a spiral mixer.
3. Mix for 7 minutes on speed 1 and then up to 30 minutes on speed 3 until dough is fully developed
(dough temp. 26°C).
4. Rest in oiled & covered container for 60 minutes.
5. Divide dough into 400g pieces (100g for Turkishina) and place them unmoulded on flat trays.
6. Dry prove for 45-60 minutes until fully proved.
7. Stretch dough into a square with fingers and add group 2 over the top surface. (Alternatively sprinkle
with sesame seeds).
8. Place dough in the oven and reduce the temperature to 215°C.
9. Bake for 20-30 minutes (vent after 15 minutes).
Yield: 25 Turkish Breads scaled at 400g Or 100 Turkishina scaled at 100g.