1. Place ingredients in mixing bowl.
2. Using the dough hook, mix for approximately 10-12 minutes until well developed.
3. Finished dough temperature 30°C.
4. Place dough in a well oiled bucket/bowl/drawer (a large rectangular bucket is recommended).
5. Smear or spray top with olive oil and allow to recover for 1 hour.
6. Fold dough inwards from all sides so some of the olive oil will fold through into the centre and allow to
recover for 1 hour.
7. Fold agian, recover 10 minutes then tip dough onto a generously floured bench.
8. Using a bench scraper, cut Turkish bread and rolls into desired size and shape (long rectangles are
recommended for bread and small squares for rolls).
9. Stretch dough piece gently and place on baking trays taking care not to knock back the trapped air
10. Proof outside prover for 20 minutes.
11. Knock back by docking with fingers then spray with water and lightly sprinkle with a mixture of
sesame and kaloonji seeds.
12. Dry proove for approximately 20 minutes.
13. Bake 12 minutes at 250°C with high top and bottom heat.
14. Lightly spray Turkish bread with olive oil upon exiting the oven.