1. Place water and BAKELS TIRAMISU MIX in mixing bowl.
2. Whisk on low speed for one minute.
3. Scrape down.
4. Whisk on top speed for 5 minutes.
5. Press 50 g of biscuit crumb base evenly over the bottom of a 15 cm foil.
6. Fill with 250 g of Tiramisu mixture.
7. Smooth off level to the foil top.
8. Chill in refrigerator until firm.
Yield: Notes: To prepare the biscuit crumb base, simply blend together 1 kg of biscuit crumbs and 500 g of Cake Margarine.
Cheesecake – Light Texture (Using Bakels Gourmet Cheesecake Mix)