1. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl.
2. Thoroughly develop the dough for 8-10 minutes using a spiral mixer.
3. Finished dough temperature 24-26°C.
4. Bulk fermentation 1 hour at room temperature in oiled container.
5. Shape as desired.
6. Proof for 40 minutes.
7. Bake at 220-230°C for 40-50 minutes.
8. Pull out damper after 20 minutes.
A basic white bread and rolls improver for ‘no-time’ and fermented dough.
A basic white bread and rolls – Using Bakels Extra 1% Improver
Vegetable shortening containing emulsifiers for bread and rolls.
Basic White Bread and Rolls – Using Quantum CL 1000 Improver