1. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl.
2. Thoroughly develop the dough for 8-10 minutes using a spiral mixer.
3. Finished dough temperature 24-26°C.
4. Direct method (increase above yeast level to 15g):
5. Bulk fermentation 2 hours at room temperature.
6. Shape as desired (200g baguettes).
7. Proof for 2 hours in the fridge.
8. Overnight method:
9. Bulk fermentation 30 minutes at room temperature.
10. Shape as desired (200g baguettes).
11. Proof overnight in the fridge on a cloth, covered with plastic.
12. Rest dough piece at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking.
13. Bake at 220-230°C for 25-30 minutes.
14. Pull out damper after 10 minutes.