1. Pre-heat oven to 240°C with steam on.
2. Place all ingredients into a spiral mixer.
3. Mix for 7 minutes on speed 1 and then 9 minutes on speed 3 until dough is fully developed (dough
4. Add desired inclusions (e.g. sundried tomato, olive, cheese, onion or grain mix etc) and mix for 2
minutes on speed 1.
5. Rest in oiled & covered container for 60 minutes.
6. Divide and mould dough as desired and place on flat trays.
7. Dry prove for 40-45 minutes until fully proved.
8. Cut as desired.
9. Place dough in the oven and reduce the temperature to 215°C.
10. Bake for 45-50 minutes (vent after 20 minutes).