1. Blend Group 1 on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down.
3. Blend on top speed for 2 minutes.
4. Scrape down.
5. Commence blending on second speed while adding vegetable oil.
6. Mix for a total of 2 minutes (Do not over mix).
7. Deposit 550g into a M11 paper inserted in a 7 inch sponge tin and bake at 200°C for approximately 35
8. Alternatively deposit 1kg into a greased 21cm round tin and bake at 160°C for approximately 60
Yield: This recipe is also suitable for bar cakes, round cakes and cup cakes.