1. Melt Group 1 butter, blend with BISCUIT CRUMB BASE.
2. Spread on tray, roll firmly and evenly.
3. Place Group 2 water in bowl.
4. Add BAKELS GOURMET CHEESECAKE MIX and whisk on top speed until light (approx. 3-5 minutes).
5. Spread evenly over the slice base, then refrigerate.
6. Mix Group 3 until dissolved.
7. Allow to cool 15-20 minutes then pour onto the refrigerated cheesecake.
8. Decorate with fresh cream.
Yield: Notes: The above recipe is suitable for one standard baking tray. PETTINA LEAMINGTON DIP can be suitable for a Chocolate Jelly Cheesecake.
Cheesecake – Light Texture (Using Bakels Gourmet Cheesecake Mix)