1. Place Group 1 (Recipe No. 56210A) in mixing bowl.
2. Blend on low speed until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
3. Pin mixture firmly and evenly onto the base of a lightly greased baking tray.
4. Bake at 180°C for approximately 15 minutes.
5. Place Group 2 water in bowl.
6. Add BAKELS GOURMET CHEESECAKE MIX and whisk on top speed until light (approx. 3-5 minutes).
7. Spread evenly over the slice base, then refrigerate.
8. Mix Group 3 together (Recipe No. 42350A) until dissolved.
9. Allow to cool 15-20 minutes then pour onto the refrigerated cheesecake.
10. Decorate with fresh cream.
Yield: Notes: The above recipe is suitable for one standard baking tray. PETTINA LEAMINGTON DIP can be suitable for a Chocolate Jelly Cheesecake.
Cheesecake – Light Texture (Using Bakels Gourmet Cheesecake Mix)