1. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl.
2. Mix Dough to full development.
3. Allow dough to rest for 5-10 minutes.
4. Scale dough to desired weight and round up.
5. Allow dough pieces to rest for 5-10 minutes.
6. Mould dough pieces into shape and place into tin.
7. Proof to optimum and bake at 220°C until baked. (Baking time and temperature will vary depending
upon the oven used and the size and shape of the loaf.)
Yield: Fermdor WM used at 3% although it can be used at up to 6% with formulation modifications. Fermdor WM may be replaced with Fermdor GERM or Fermdor RE for a different flavour and aroma.
A basic white bread and rolls improver for ‘no-time’ and fermented dough.
A basic white bread and rolls – Using Bakels Extra 1% Improver
Basic White Bread and Rolls – Using Quantum CL 1000 Improver