1. Add Group 1 to bowl, cream on low speed for 30 seconds
2. Countinue creaming on second speed for 90 seconds.Scrape down.
3. Add Group 2 and mix for 1 minute on low speed.Scrape down.
4. Mix on second speed for 6 minutes.
5. Add Group 3, blend till clear. Scale as required (approximately 1 kg batter per tin.)
6. Bake at 190°C.
7. While cake is cooling, Make up the syrup (Group 4). Place the lime juice and sugar in a saucepan on
low heat; stir the sugar till the sugar is dissolved. Add the pistachio nuts and bring to boil.
8. Slowly spoon the hot pistachio nuts and lime syrup over the cake, allow to cool, scatter
pomegranates over the top to finish.
9. Above recipe will produce 2 X 8"/20cm round cake.