1. Coarsely mince or dice potatoes, carrots, swede and onions.
2. Add minced steak, peas and FINO MEAT PIE SEASONING and mix through the diced vegetables.
3. If required 500 g of stale soaked bread can be added.
4. Using a ¾ BAKELS PUFF PASTRY roll out to approximately 3 mm thick.
5. Using a round pastie cutter cut out required discs.
6. Place pre-cut pastry discs on a teflon covered baking tray.
7. Fill with approximately 100 g of pastie filling, wet pastry edge. Fold over to a ½ moon shape and seal.
8. Wash with Bakels SUPER GLOSSY Recipe
9. Oven temperature 230°C.