1. Place all Group 1 ingredients in mixing bowl.
2. Whisk for 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down.
4. Whisk for 5-7 minutes on top speed.
5. Fold in the broken nougat or toffee brittle and mix through.
6. Line a Tunnel Torte Mould with sponge sheet 1 cm thick.
7. Fill prepared mould with Nougat Cheesecake Filling.
8. Refrigerate overnight.
9. If you do not have a Tunnel Mould you can spread filling onto a ½ sponge sheet topped with the other
½ of the sponge sheet.
10. Dust with icing sugar and place a rosette of cream topped with a piece of spun sugar on each
Yield: Notes: If you do not want to make nougat you can buy a proprietary toffee brittle and crush before using.