1. Place all Group 1 ingredients in mixing bowl.
2. Whisk on slow speed for 1 minute.
3. Scrape down.
4. Whisk on top speed for 5-7 minutes.
5. Repeat in separate bowls for Groups 2 and 3.
6. Cut two 1 cm thick sponge sheets into strips 10 cm x 40 cm.
7. Then pipe alternate lines of each flavour, starting with the plain, strawberry then chocolate on to ½
8. Then place the remaining strips on top.
9. Refrigerate overnight.
10. To decorate, dust top of each strip with cocoa and then finely dust icing sugar down the middle.
11. Place a rosette of cream and ½ strawberry dipped in HADEJA FLAN GEL on each portion.
Yield: Notes: Use a frame 40 cm long by 10 cm deep to form the Neapolitan Strips then remove after refrigeration