1. Place Group 1 in mixing bowl.
2. Blend together for 1 minute.
3. Scrape down.
4. Blend on 2nd speed for 3 minutes.
5. Add Group 2 and blend in on low speed.
6. Deposit 500 g of finished batter in a 900 g plastic pudding basin.
7. Pierce the centre of the plastic lid with a pin and place on pudding basin.
8. Pour water to a level of 20 mm into coffin tray then place pudding on the tray.
9. Cover lids with two or three sheets of dry butchers paper and steam.
10. Oven temperature 160°C for approximately 3-4 hours.
11. Remove from water straight away after steaming.
12. Place on wire rack to cool.