1. Whisk all ingredients together on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down.
3. Whisk on top speed for 5 minutes, then on second speed for 2 minutes.
4. For marble cake weigh 300 g of plain cake batter.
5. Place in block cake tin.
6. Weigh another 300 g of plain cake batter into a separate bowl.
7. Add 10 g of APITO CHOCOLATE PASTE and fold through.
8. Deposit on top of the plain cake batter in the tin.
9. Weigh another 300 g of plain cake batter into the bowl.
10. Add 10 g of APITO STRAWBERRY PASTE and fold through.
11. Deposit on top of the plain and chocolate batter.
12. Swirl the plain, chocolate and strawberry batters together.
13. Bake at 175°C.