1. Place all ingredients in mixing bowl, add water and commence mixing.
2. Develop dough well in the machine.
3. Finally add fruit and APITO BUN SPICE FLAVOURING PASTE and mix through. Finished Dough
4. Allow dough to recover 10 minutes then divide and roll.
5. Prove then pipe on crosses using PETTINA CHOUX PASTE MIX Recipe No. 3290A or BAKELS
CROSSING MIX .
6. Bake at 200°C.
Yield: When using compressed yeast use 1.875kg (3 times that of Instant Active Dried Yeast) For chocolate hot cross buns delete all spices and replace sultanas with chocolate chips. Add 1.8% of Pettina or Apito Chocolate Paste for flavour.