1. Place all ingredients in mixing bowl with exception of fruit.
2. Blend yeast through the ingredients.
3. Add water.
4. Thoroughly develop the dough.
5. Finally, add fruit and mix through.
6. Finished Dough Temperature 30°C. If using compressed yeast, FDT 27°- 30°C.
7. Floor time 10-15 minutes.
8. Divide and mould.
9. Prove, then pipe on crosses using BAKELS BUN CROSS (see recipe No. 37700A) and/or PETTINA
CHOUX PASTE MIX (see recipe No. 32900A).
10. Bake without steam at 218°C.
Yield: When required, Baktem Spice can be used up to 30% (on flour weight) or equivalent to 7.500KG for the above recipe. BAKELS BAKTEM SPICE, being a complete concentrate, makes it unnecessary to use a bread/bun improver.